Safety is everyone's responsibility! As an employee, you should:
● Learn to work safely and take all rules seriously.
● Recognize hazards and avoid them.
● Report all accidents, injuries, illness and near misses to your supervisor immediately.
● Inspect tools before use to avoid injury.
● Wear all assigned personal protective equipment.
On the other hand, it is management's responsibility to:
● Provide a safe and healthy workplace.
● Provide personal protective equipment.
● Train employees in safe procedures and in how to identify hazards.
Safety benefits everyone! By incorporating safety rules, employees avoid injury as well as illness from exposure to hazardous substances. With fewer injuries, a business can be more productive and profitable.
AM Retail Services will help you to take care of your garden or outdoor space, as it can become overwhelming and quite a task when you do it without help of professional services.
We offer garden maintenance services which are designed to specifically suit your garden requirements all year round.
Our professional staff take care and maintain all garden maintenance requirements for you so you just enjoy your garden.
Garden maintenance services could be scheduled as required or on daily basis especially if you would like us to take control of maintaining your outdoor space.
The next quarterly OHS meeting will be held on the 18th of February 2020 at our head office in Melbourne. There were no lost time injuries in November 2019 and no environmental incidents and no fines from regulators.
Employees of the Month
We are pleased to acknowledge a fantastic job done by our employees:
in December and in the past three months. Our customers are impressed with high standards of services.
We also would like to thank Nalinda Dissanayake who has been with our company for 2 years.
Nalinda has done a fantastic job cleaning at a high standard. Nalinda will receive a $50 Myer card voucher.